In the course, you will learn to perform technical support on various SGI systems from system upgrades to troubleshooting problems.
You will learn hands-on, becoming familiar with:
- Upgrading memory, troubleshooting memory faults.
- Upgrading processors and troubleshooting faults.
- Cray link configuration to slave chassis.
- Replacing defective disk drives, formatting disks, SCSI problems.
- External SCSI bus expansion.
- Replacing defective power supplies.
- Adding network cards and other I/O cards,
- Familiarization of bootup error message interpretation.
Class size is limited to 5 people.
Prerequisite: Basic technical knowledge.
Language: All courses are taught in English.
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: Varies based on requirements.
Course Schedule: available upon request
Courses are available every quarter.
Course material will be provided and a certificate given upon course completion. Registration and general Information
B&B Solutions Inc. - SGI Courses
General Course Information